My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Why can't we all eat like chefs

I was watching a cooking program the other day, although I won't name who, and was interested by the words used.

The host was explaining how healthy the desert dish was. While pouring maple syrup all over it. When finished, she then proceeded to explain that the dish contained no added sugar.

Um, I'm pretty sure that maple syrup contains some suger.

Quite a lot a actually - what else is in it?

Anyway - my point is this. What if health was purely an opinion. What if thinking something was bad for me actually made it bad for me. What if thinking something was good for me actually made it good for me.

Great, I can finish that chocolate bar now :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)