My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Monday 18 April 2011

Here's how this is going to work:

Ok guys, no doubt you have realised that this blog has only just really got off the ground. Nevertheless, it is now up and running. This blog now has a YouTube account (check it out @ www.YouTube.com/user/LifeAsFunAsThis ). On this I will post a video roughly outlining what will happen in tomorrows edition. Don't forget to check it out for sneak previews, hints and tips; and what will soon be happening. I am willing to try setting up a members section, as soon as I cam see it working.

Now for the blogs. No doubt there will be a couple of weeks where posts are weekly, but the plan is as follows:

• On Monday: I will write a witty post
• On Tuesday: I will write a witty post
• On Wednesday: I will write a witty post
• On Thursday: I will write a witty post
• On Friday: Friday Favourites
• And I will have the weekend off! =D

What are...?
•Friday Favourites: every Friday I will re-post a popular edition to the blog. This will have been either voted by you, or decided by me. Who needs a democracy?!

Thanks for the waves of good luck I feel radiating out towards me, and please point your friends to this blog (www.Life-As-Fun-As-This.blogspot.com); our YouTube channel where nothing happens, (www.YouTube.com/user/LifeAsFunAsThis); and post links all over the place - social networking, texts, emails, etc.

DON'T FORGET - THIS BLOG WILL CRUMBLE AND FALL WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)