My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Monday 16 May 2011

How not to escape a detention

My class mates lack of imagination often suprises me. They are quite often late to a lesson, and generally get into trouble because of it.

It is amazing how a little thought could get them out of trouble - a tidy excuse / alibi goes a long way.

If they have just come in from the field, having messed around with their game of football for too long, then their reason for being late is "sorry miss, I was putting my ball away."

You'd think that they'd come out with a nice, neat, tidy excuse like "I was taking tommy to first aid."

This is the same problem with MPs - no imagination.

Which is why we are in a recession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)