My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

My First Post

Hi guys, this is my first blog, so bear with me. When I decided to start blogging, I wondered what to begin blogging ABOUT. This is quite a decision to make when you are only a teenager, so I sat down, switched on, and started thinking. Should I do it on cars? No - there are too many blogs out there, and this was gardly original. Should I do it on my life? No - again not original. This steady stream of thoughts began to process through my brain (it was hurting now - must have been the biggest amount of thinking I have ever done), unit I decided to blog about something that there is not enough of today. Fun.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There, it felt better that didn't it.

Told you.

So here we go, sit back and enjoy the ride as I begin to teach you all how to laugh again. It seems most of you have fogotten..

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)