My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Government will always lose

Yup, I live in the united kingdom. Yup, we have a coalition government. Yup, I know the last lot were pretty bad. Yup, I know that this lot will end up being just as bad.

You see, the government will always lose. Even if they decide to turn it into a pinky-and-perky showcase.

If they lower tax for the poor, the rich will be alienated, and go away. If they lower tax for the rich, the miners will come out on strike, and we'll all realise how many mines margaret thature turned into empty pits.

If they end the recession, Gordon will be able to come out and say how well he'd safeguarded our monetary resources (or some other non-meaning sentence of worth).

Of they give in to the inevitable two tailed recession, Gordon will be able to come out and say how right he'd been about the 'double-dip recession'.

Which is why you should vote me in.

Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)