My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Thursday 28 April 2011

Poetry sucks

Ok guys, I've done all my English GCSE Coursework. 'Yeah, good for you. So what?' you're thinking

Well, now I've finished, I have the wonderful treat of doing poetry. Now, for all you poetic freaks out there, yes poetry can be quite good at times.

Unfortunately not this time.

We've got a whole anthology to basically learn off by heart, a massive load of annotations to do, and god knows what else.

'where does this relate to me?' I hear you asking. Well, back in the middle ages, people who liked poetry were allowed to get on with it; without shoving it down everybody else's throat. Including mine.

Yup, these days we all feel obliged to sit straight and kill our manly sides slowly, 'cos it's polite.

And I don't know why either. If we were all honest, and told people what we really thought, they'd stop feeding it to us like baby food.

Yum, yum [extreme sarcasm]

Roll on the time machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)