My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Umbrella sign

There are many signs that will eventually be lucky enough to be discussed in this blog, and this time it's the 'man having trouble with umbrella' sign's turn. Lucky it.

I'm sure you've all seen it. There is a triangular black splodge in the bottom left corner with a stick poking out of it, and a man holding it.

He is obviousely in distress - he is unfurling his umbrella into the ground - last time I checked, it was solid.

The real meaning? Warning: Road works. Yeah right.

Even Paddington Bear agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)