My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Science is sometimes stupid - use of alliteration or what?..

I was watching Dr. Who the other day, and it occured to me what a lifestyle he has. Not only can he wizz off about the Universe, but he has total freedom to do whatever he wants. If he upsets a couple of monsters, no worries mate, i'll just escape with my 'bigger in the inside' tardis. If he breaks a few laws, hey who cares? I'm the Dr. However, this occured to me.. I am currently taking a Science GCSE. (Please don't get bored). Can you gues what topic we're doing now?

Go on.

No.

No.

No, your still wrong. I'll have to tell you. Radiation and the UNIVERSE. Do you realise? I'm soon going to be cleverer than the Dr., cleverer than Gordon Brown (who, I've just realised, can't count), cleverer than anyone. I'm learning the Universe. This is a bit of a double whammy, since radiation seems to be a bit of a big thing to learn in a few weeks, let alone black holes, gravity, quantum physics, light, you, me, everything in the Universe.

The Universe.

I can see I'm going to have to write a thesis.

I'm going to be a MILLIONAIRE.

Hang on. I'm not the only one to have this privalidge. There are 120 kids I know who are going to rival me - the brightest kids in the world.

We know the Universe.

My brain is going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)