My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Saturday 29 May 2010

My own Saturn V rocket

I have recently made a rather suprising discovery. Hidden away, behind the half finished lemonade cans, the onion skins that have somehow found the many crevices that no Hoover can get to, and the mounds of dust caked biscuit crumbs, is a Saturn V rocket. 

This may suprise you, as a Saturn V rocket is rather a big thing to find in a kitchen.

Well, I've found one. The engine at least. 

You see, my washing machine makes such a noise that my Dad has started dishing out ear-plugs. It really is becoming slightly unbearable.

Quite a lot, actually. 

Last time I heard it going, I was half way down the road on the way to school, and thought I'd heard an explosion. Then I remembered. Aagh yes, I thought, the washing machine.

The sequence of noises are as follows:
Grrmmmphh
Brrrrrghhg
Duff duff duff duff
Bmmbbmmbbmm
Clngggggclggg

And finally:
BANG

As I kick it.