My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Tuesday 1 June 2010

A Train Journey

As I write this, I am sitting on a train, on the way to my relatives. Nothing wrong with that.

Apart from the train and the people on it.

To start off with, the train companies feel obliged to make sure that you are crammed as close to each other as possible (unfortunately, they seem to have forgotten that atoms do take up a specified amount of room).

Also, there seems to be a tax on leg room. I don't know if the government have suddenly decided that leg room is a great way to pay off the £6 billion debt, but I can only assume so.

Because, at this very moment in time, my knee is pressed against the underside of the table, my shin is getting crushed next to the heater, my ankle is at 90 degrees to where it should, and my thigh is on an impossible position.

Don't ask me what the seat's like

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)