My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

I'm gonna sue you cos you said I'm crap

I read on yahoo news a while back that a woman who went on stage in Britain's Got Talent is going to sue them, because they called her rubbish.

Now I don't mean to be rude, but they were right. And isn't that the whole point of the program? To laugh your ass off at someone making a complete fool of themselves? Or am I missing the point somewhere...

Anyway, I really hope that she doesn't get any compensation. Not only because the presenters were only telling her what everyone else was thinking. Not just because the program would have to get every subsequent congruent to sign a form, saying that they agree not to sue the presenters, directors, window cleaners, sound people, or the person who last cleaned the floor; for any reason whatsoever. Or because I think she's wrong. But because if she does win, this will happen:

• It will set a precedent for future cases
• It will give one of the annoying (and plain wrong) no-win-no-fee suing jerks a real win
• The program will stop broadcasting, so we won't be able to laugh at some imbecile hopping around on one leg, while juggling fire, and riding a unicycle.

Only cos I'm jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)