My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Make life easier: don't think

I was in for a shock when I Iogged into my computer account at school this morning. Or rather, TRIED to log in.

"Login denied. You have been locked out of your account. Please contact a network administrator." was the cheerful message designed to brighten up my day.

So, as I was traipsing up the stairs to the ICT dep., I began to wonder why I had been locked out. The usual reasons for an admin locking you out at school is one of the following: you have been playing too many online games [yep] / you have entered a virus onto the IT system [don't think so] / your 'friends' have tried to guess your password too many times [probably]. So, with a 1 out of 3 score, my chances were looking pretty slim.

It was with a heavy heart that I summoned up the strength to knock on the door. "Oh, sorry mate, I'll just reset your password for you"

I could have hugged him. I didn't. Instead I mustered up a world-weary grin, and thanked him.

It just goes to show - life is an awful lot easier if you don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)