My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Monday 9 May 2011

Man found starved in desert surrounded by packets of food

It is only a matter of time before the above headline appears in one of the newspapers. Have you tried going on a desert exploration with a couple of packets of nuts, and some beans? Obviously not. You're still alive to read this.

I'm not sure the harsh reality of this crazy situation has quite been realised yet. I bought a chocolate bar as a little treat for myself. I tried to open it. Tear at the seam? No. Pull the heat sealed halves apart? No. Bite the end off? Nope. Get your fingernail under the hopeless little flap? No.

I resorted to cutting it open with a pair of scissors.

So, as I was out, I bought a pair. Brilliant packet design. You need a pair of scissors to open the packet of a pair of scissors. I'm sure there's an irony in there somewhere.

So I bought a knife to chop the packet open. Sealed packet. Penknife? Plastic seal. In the end I resorted to the stone age method. I grabbed a Flint and scratched away at the packet containing the chocolate bar.

"So what?" you ask yourselves. I'll tell you.

This is simply another example of the short-sightedness of the current population of humanity. No forward thinking.

Which is why the olympics are being hosted in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)