My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

No entry to dirty hands

Yup, it's time for another signs post. This time it's the 'No entry to dirty hands' sign that is lucky enough to be talked about (if you have anything you would like me to blog about, please type it into the bar in the sidebar somewhere, or contact me).

I'm sure you've all seen it. There is a picture (the kind you'd expect to find in cave drawings - you know the type) of a man with a big grubby hand stretched out toward you. There is also a big red circle with a line through it, showing, if I'm not mistaken, that people with dirty hands are not allowed access.

The real meaning? No access to unauthorised personnel. Yeah right.

I'm suprised they don't have to have an arrow pointing to the nearest wash-room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)