My aim is simple. Life is just not fun enough. I have therefore embarked on the arduous task of making your life more fun. Be thankful - its hard work for me.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Norfolk - squeak

Just found this ancient post which I never uploaded. Soz guys: here it is...
#

Well here I am - on holiday at Norfolk. For those of you who are just as bad as me at geography, it's on the top of the right hand sticky-out bit of England. Right. Now that we've got that sorted.

First impressions? Well, actually I guess it's second impressions seeing as I've already been here. Second impressions? Mmm, better, bigger room than I had last time. Great!

"SQUEAK"

Yeah, I found the loose floorboard 5 seconds later on my way to check out the sea view. Now. If you had to position a loose floorboard in a hotel room, where would you put it? Near the wall, so that the least number of people tread on it? Or between the end of the bed and the sofa, so the only way past is to tread on the blasted thing? Have a guess.

It's not that bad though. It's just a pity that everyone in the room will have a very vivid picture of when you get up to go to the loo at night, and how long you take. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please - show your appreciation for this blog
Do not include any contact details - don't feed the spammers!
THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING :-)